A message about Covid-19 – second lockdown:
Given the recent Victorian government announcement that Stage 3 lockdowns have recommenced in the Melbourne Metropolitan region and Mitchell Shire, we wanted to let you know that that the Melbourne Acupuncture Pregnancy Clinic is still open and continuing to support you as usual.
In the second Melbourne lockdown the government is advising not to go out except to access essential services and we are fully supportive of this advice.
Chinese medicine is a registered allied health profession and is regarded as a primary health care service and is thus serving an essential need.
We are keeping the Melbourne Acupuncture Pregnancy Clinic open and are fully committed to keeping our clinic a safe space where you can come for your treatments to support your fertility and pregnancy and to maintain your health and wellbeing.
We’ve implemented a number of additional hygiene practices to try to keep our patients and ourselves safe. These include
- reducing the number of acupuncture appointments to allow only one or two people in the clinic at one time
- disinfecting tables between each patient, as well as frequently disinfecting commonly used areas such as the reception, bathroom, tables and door handles
- stringent hand sanitising before, during and after treatments
- asking that our patients wash or sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the clinic
- using minimal linen
- using disposable face hole protectors and massage table covers where required
- masks are available in the clinic
We are highly aware that many people may need additional support at this time with increased stress and mental health issues, as well as immune resilience.
And while this is an extremely difficult time, we also believe that it could be a good opportunity to get into the best possible health, especially if you are planning on starting or returning to IVF.
We are continuing to offer acupuncture treatments to anyone who needs it.
For those patients who understandably do not want to travel we are providing phone or video consultations. In these consults we provide advice on appropriate acupressure points to stimulate, lifestyle, dietary and supplement advice, as well as prescribing and arranging the delivery of Chinese herbal formula’s.
We remain fully committed to your health and well-being and will do our best to look after you with the utmost care.
If you need anything please don’t hesitate to phone us on 9078 5759 or email us at email@example.com
Please take care of yourselves.
Clare and Lauren